Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Moon Over Buffalo Rehearsal Report 3.4.14

Hello everyone,
It was a great start to being off book last night.  We will start taking line notes for you all on Thursday evening.  As stated in the report, we worked on some new blocking for Act I.  I have these written down for you if you have specific questions.

I will be here for rehearsal this evening as well.  Thank you for being the wonderful cast you are!  I am thrilled to be working with you all. 

 

Rehearsal Report 008-

Moon Over Buffalo

03/04/2014

 

Worked Today:

Start: 7:30PM

Break:8:50PM

End: 9:45PM

 

-Full Cast run/block Act I (skip pgs 9-11)

Notes:

Cast in Attendance: Full cast

 

Conflict: Art

 

Sets:

-Beginning of Act1 when Roxanne (Charlotte Hay) steps down from the coach, Mary Ellen would like a door that can be removed. ME said she will draw an example.

-Need a brace underneath the sofa to hold in place (using sofa not chaise lounge)

-Vanity and Mirror will be placed by SL door for Charlotte

-Ironing board will be placed SR of stairs (attached/fold down)

 

Costumes:

 

-Jake, don’t wear your glasses

-Caitlin (Eileen) OR a crew member will be dressed as Cyrano, but only see their back from the orchestra pit (pg.104)

Lights:

-Beginning of Act1 when Roxanne (Charlotte Hay) steps down from the coach/door, ME would like a lot of fog and the door to be darkly lit.

-Don’t need stair lights on steps leading up to stage

Sound/Music:

-2 OR 3 telephone rings before actors answer the phone, not positive yet (see pg. 65)

Props:

-Tamar gathered/labeled props and costume pieces for Act I from back of script and rehearsal report; placed them on the prop shelf on rehearsal stage. She will be getting General Pattons jacket. There may be a few other props still needed that she will get.

-Chalkboard will be here on Thursday which will be placed on the “ dark brown” section SR of stairs.

-Renting foils should be here in a couple of days.

 

Blocking:

-Worked on blocking Act 1- I have placed blocking notes on my script, so if you have questions on specifics please let me know.  Michelle also has some on her script.

-George will NOT fall into the pit, he will drop to his knees and do a stunt-man “shoulder roll” into the pit.

 

Upcoming Rehearsals:

Wednesday 03/05/2014: Called @ 7:30PM- Paul and Roz

Called @ 7:45PM- Full Cast, Run Act 2

 

Thursday 03/6/2014

Called @ 7PM-8PM- Cleanup TBA.

Called @ 8PM- Full Cast, Run Act 1

We will be working line notes

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks again!  See you this evening,
Stacy Nett

No comments:

Post a Comment