Monday, May 5, 2014

Final Moon Over Buffalo Performance Report 5.4.14

Dear cast, crew, and production team-

Thank you all so very much for your consistant hard work and dedication from start to finish. I really do hope I can work with you all again sooner than later. And to sum it up..Jake, sorry I really liked this quote you posted ;)

"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." - Oscar Wilde

Now for one final report! 

Performance Report 012

Moon Over Buffalo

5/4/2014

Director: Mary Ellen Butler 

Stage Manager: Michelle Symons

973.941.6146


House Open: 1:30pm

Start: 2:02pm

End: 3:58pm

House Count: 224 

General Notes:

-AMAZING LAST SHOW EVERYONE!

Set: 

-Nothing to report 

Costumes:

-Nothing to report 

Lights:

-Nothing to report 

Sound:

-Nothing to report 

Props:

-One claw on the couch broke off 

Scenes, transitions:

-Nothing to report 

Accident/Incident:

-Nothing to report 



THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Michelle

Michelle Symons

symonsmichelle@gmail.com

973.941.6146

No comments:

Post a Comment